3 1/2 ounces
banana cream instant pudding
frozen whipped topping
crushed pineapple, well drained
4 -5 medium
bananas, sliced and dipped in lemon juice
( reserve some for garnish)
strawberries, sliced for garnish
1 (8 ounce) boxes
- Place milk in a large mixing bowl, Add the pudding and beat 2 minutes or until thoroughly mixed.
- Add the whipped topping and beat until both mixtures are combined.
- Stir in the pineapple, place in refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Spoon about 11/2 cups pudding into a glass 4-quart bowl.
- Top with 8 chocolate wafers, then bananas.
- Repeat layers ending with pudding.
- Spread whipped topping over pudding, place chocolate wafers around the rim of the bowl, add sliced strawberries as a garnish.
- Chill 4 hours until set.