1 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips or 1
enough leftover chicken to cover one pizza crust
assorted fresh vegetable, for example, green peppers, mushrooms, red onions
cheddar cheese or
- Prepare the pizza dough.
- If using raw chicken breast, fry strips in oil until cooked through, but not totally done. Halfway through cooking add vegetables and sautee until soft. If using leftover chicken, you can just sautee the vegetables, or leave them raw and put all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Add enough salsa to coat the chicken and vegetables.
- Mix in as much cheese as desired.
- Top pizza with chicken and vegetable mixture. Top with more cheese if desired.
- Bake on preheated pizza stone at 475 for 10 minutes, or according to directions for pizza dough.