2 teaspoons ground cardamom (optional) or 1 tablespoon orange flower water or 1 tablespoon
50 blanched almond halves or 50 walnuts or 50 pine nuts or 50
- Melt ghee in a saucepan on the stove.
- Add icing sugar to ghee and mix till sugar is completely dissolved.
- Remove from heat.
- Add cardamom and gradually add in the flour and baking soda.
- Mix well. dough should not stick to your hand.
- Add more flour if necessary.
- Roll 1 tsp of dough at a time into balls.
- Place onto an oven tray, flatten slightly.
- Place a nut of your choice in the middle of each cookie.
- Bake at 180°C for 10 minutes, or until tops are cream.