1 1/2 tablespoons
2 1/2 tablespoons
4 1/2 cups
( I use soy milk because I'm lactose-intolerant so either will work)
instant coffee powder
- FOR MICROWAVE:.
- Stir ingredients together as well as you can in a large microwavable cup.
- Microwave cup with ingredients in this order (stirring in between): 25 sec., 35 sec., 15 sec.
- Happy drinking!
- FOR STOVETOP:.
- Heat up milk in 2 quart sauce pan on medium-low.
- When milk is warm, add liquids. Stir.
- Add all the dry ingredients, but start with the cocoa powder and WHISK constantly to get all the clumps out.
- When desired temperature is reached, pour into mug and drink!