1 1/2 teaspoons
1/2 cup milk or 1/2 cup
4 -5 medium
firm pears, peeled and cut into about 1/2-inch cubes
( or to taste)
( no subs!)
- Set oven to 375 degrees.
- Butter a 2-quart casserole dish.
- In a mixing bowl combine first 6 ingredients; add in milk and beat until smooth (about 2 minutes).
- Stir in chopped pears and pecans; toss to combine.
- Spoon into baking dish.
- In another bowl combine brown sugar, butter and water; pour over the batter in the dish.
- Bake, uncovered for about 45 minutes.