green apples, peeled cored and cut into 1/2cm slices
fresh lemon juice
chopped walnuts, toasted
59.16 ml melted unsalted butter or 59.16 ml
rice paper sheets
icing sugar, for dusting
- Preheat oven to 220 Degrees Celsius.
- Combine apples, lemon juice, brown sugar, cinnamon, walnuts and 1 tbs melted butter.
- Line baking sheet with baking paper.
- Pour 6 cups hot water in a bowl and dissolve caster sugar inches.
- Place 1 rice paper wrapper in water to soften, transfer to board and brush with extra melted butter.
- Divide filling in a sausage shape on one side of wrapper levaing 3cm border.
- Fold in end and roll up to enclose filling.
- Place on baking sheet seam side down.
- Brush top with melted butter.
- Repeat for all.
- Bake in oven 15-20 minutes. Serve warm dusted with icing sugar.