semi-sweet chocolate chips
( more if you LOVE chocolate)
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- Cream butter, sugars and eggs until smooth.
- Combine flour, salt and baking soda together in a separate bowl.
- Mix wet ingredients with dry ingredients, and lastly stir in the oats and chocolate chips.
- Form into small balls with hands and Bake on cookie sheets lined with parchment paper for 8-10 minutes or until VERY light golden, they should almost look un-cooked (This keeps them soft in the middle).
- Store in a tupperware box to keep them chewy.