coarse black pepper
2 -3 cloves
- Cut the potatoes into thin wedges.
- Pile them in a bowl and cover them with cold water.
- Let rest 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Coat a baking sheet with vegetable spray.
- Set aside.
- Drain the potatoes and dry them with paper towels.
- Press the potatoes with paper towels to remove all water.
- Transfer the potatoes to a large bowl.
- Sprinkle the potatoes with oil, tossing the potatoes to disburse it.
- Then sprinkle with pepper, salt, paprika and cayenne pepper.
- Bake the potatoes at 375 degrees F for 20 minutes.
- Turn over the potatoes.
- Sprinkle potatoes with garlic and continue cooking for another 15-20 minutes or until crisp and brown.
- Serve immediately.