1 (1 ounce) package
ranch dressing mix
( Hidden Valley)
( adjust up or down according to heat of your horseradish and your personal taste)
prepared yellow mustard
- Mix dry ingredients together in a medium-sized bowl, then stir in liquid ingredients.
- Mix thoroughly, cover and refrigerate several hours or overnight to allow flavors to blend.
- Serve with chips, crackers or pretzels.
- Also great on pork loin and chicken.
- Recipe states refrigerated shelf life is two months, but I haven't tested this.