boneless chicken breast
vegetable oil, divided
carrot, diagonally sliced
onion, thinly sliced
zucchini, halved lengthwise and sliced
frozen pea pods, thawed
( or peanuts)
- Cut chicken into thin strips and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine orange juice, honey, soy sauce, cornstarch and ginger; mix well.
- Heat 1 Tablespoon oil in a large skillet or wok over medium heat.
- Add all vegetables except pea pods.
- Stir fry about 3 minutes, or until vegies are as done as you like.
- Remove vegies and set aside.
- Pour remaining oil into skillet.
- Add chicken; stir fry about 3 minutes.
- Return vegies to skillet; add sauce mixture, pea pods and nuts.
- Cook and stir over medium high heat until sauce is thickened.
- Serve over hot rice.