frozen puff pastry, thawed
1 (21 ounce) cans
apple pie filling
- Preheat oven to 400º.
- Roll each sheet onl lightly floured surface, into 10x9 rectangle.
- Cut each sheet into 6 pieces.
- Spoon about 2 tablespoons pie filling onto half of each pastry piece.
- Brush edges of pastry with water.
- Fold pastry in half over filing.
- Press with fork to seal.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from sheet and cool slightly.
- Dust with powdered sugar.