lasagna noodles, cooked, drained
( or ricotta cheese)
1 1/2 cups
mozzarella cheese, shredded
1 (32 ounce) jars
1 -2 cup
mozzarella cheese, shredded, for topping
- Mix cottage cheese, 1-1/2 cup mozzarella and parmesan cheese with eggs and parsley.
- Place one lasagna noodle on work surface.
- Spread 1/3 cup cheese mixture on noodle evenly.
- Roll up tightly like a pinwheel.
- Place seamside down in microwave-safe baking pan, that has 2 cup of spaghetti sauce in bottom.
- Continue until with remaining ingredients.
- Cover rolls with remaining sauce and sprinkle with additional mozzarella cheese.
- Cover with microwave-safe wrap and microcook on high 10-20 minutes, until cheese is melted.