potatoes, cut into 1/2cm slices
red capsicum, quartered and grilled
eggplants, sliced and grilled
Spanish onion, sliced
parmesan cheese, to serve
- Preheat oven to 180 Degress C or 350 Degrees F.
- Spray 7 cup capacity pyrex dish with olive oil spray.
- Place potato in single layer over base of dish.
- Spread 1/2 jar pesto sauce over.
- Layer half of the onion.
- Layer half of the ricotta.
- Top ricotta with capsicum, season with sea salt and pepper.
- Layer half of the eggplant, then layer remaining onion, pesto, potato, ricotta and eggplant.
- Bake covered with foil for 45 minutes.
- Remove foil, top with spinach leaves and cook further 5 - 10 minutes until psinach is wilted and potato tender.
- Allow to cool and serve in wedges topped with parmesan.