2 1/2 tablespoons
finely chopped garlic
- Cut bread into bite sized pieces -- melt butter until it looks like mayo.do not melt to a liquid.croutons will NOT turn out.
- Add garlic and seasoning to butter and blend well and set aside.
- Put bread on a cookie sheet and toast till golden brown.
- Be sure and let cool completely.
- Place butter mixture into a large bowl -- coat bread cubes gently --
- put croutons back on baking sheet and bake at 8-10 minutes.at 350*.
- Gently shake the pan to make sure all are browning correctly.