3 tablespoons soft butter or 3 tablespoons
dry carnation instant nonfat dry milk powder
1 (1/4 ounce) package
active dry yeast
- PLACE all ingredients except egg white and water in bread machine pan in order recommended by the manufacturer.
- Set machine on Dough cycle; press start. GREASE baking sheet lightly.
- Remove dough from machine when cycle is finished.
- On lightly floured surface, divide into twelve equal pieces; shape into balls. Place on prepared baking sheet.
- Cover with a damp cloth; allow to rise in warm place for about 45 minutes or until doubled in size.
- PREHEAT oven to 350°.
- Combine egg white and water in small bowl; lightly brush over top of rolls.
- BAKE for 15 minutes or until light golden brown.