russet potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch slices
bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
shredded cheddar cheese
chopped green onion
sour cream, for topping
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Brush both sides of potato slices with butter and place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until lightly browned on both sides, turning once during baking.
- Remove from oven and top with bacon, cheese and green onions.
- Return to oven and bake until cheese melts.
- Serve topped with a dollop of sour cream.