chicken breasts, poached and shredded
frozen broccoli, packages cooked and well-drained
3 (10 3/4 ounce) cans
cream of chicken soup
2 1/4 cups vegan mayonnaise or 2 1/4 cups
2 1/4 cups
grated cheddar cheese
1 1/2 teaspoons
1 1/2 cups
corn flake crumbs
butter, to grease pan
- In a medium bowl, blend the soup, mayo, half and half, grated cheddar, lemon juice and curry powder.
- Place shredded chicken into a 13X9 glass pan that has been well-buttered.
- Place cooked and drained broccoli over the chicken.
- Pour soup mixture over the chicken and broccoli to cover.
- Sprinkle generously with the cornflake crumbs.
- Bake at 350 for 40 minutes.
- Let sit 10-15 minutes.
- This is very filling and a little goes a long way.