1/4 cup prepared mustard or 1/4 cup Dijon mustard or 1/4 cup
spicy brown mustard
1 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves or 1/4 teaspoon
granny smith apples
- Preheat oven to 425. Place pork on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray.
- Combine mustard, 2 tablespoons syrup, rosemary, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. Pour half of it over pork and spread with pastry brush, being mindful not to place the brush back into the mustard mixture (in order to avoid contaminating it in case you want extra sauce for dipping).
- Bake for 30-40 minute or until internal temperature reaches 160 (meat should be slightly pink).
- Meanwhile, slice and peel apples.
- Heat a large skillet over med-high heat. Saute apples (no oil or spray needed) for about 5 minute or until lightly browned.
- Reduce heat to low. Combine syrup, cornstarch, sugar, and cinnamon and add to apples. Simmer 10 minute or until apples are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Excellent served with a side of potatoes and a salad! Enjoy!