( 4 tablespoons)
fresh mushrooms, sliced
garlic cloves, minced
( optional or adjust to taste, I most always add in)
salt and pepper
( I use seasoned salt)
chopped fresh parsley
shredded mozzarella cheese
( or to taste, Swiss also works well)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Grease a shallow baking dish.
- In a medium skillet saute the sliced mushrooms with butter over medium-high heat (if using garlic add in with the mushrooms).
- In a small bowl, blend together sour cream, salt, pepper and flour.
- Add to the mushrooms in the pan.
- Heat until JUST beginning to boil.
- Transfer to a baking dish.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley and cheese.
- Bake for about 10-15 minutes.