4 ounces gorgonzola or 4 ounces
fresh parsley, chopped
fresh lemon juice
3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons
celery, cut into sticks
- Preheat broiler.
- Combine: cheese, sour cream, mayo, milk, parsley, lemon juice& 1/4 tsp salt.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- Arrange chicken wings on a rack in a broiling pan and sprinkle with 1/4 tsp salt.
- Broil 5" from heat for 10 minutes, turn wings and broil a further 10-15 minutes.
- Meanwhile in a saucepan melt butter; combine with the hot sauce.
- Pour sauce over broiled wings and toss.
- Arrange on a platter with the celery sticks and cheese mixture.
- Dip sticks and wings in the cheese.