pork chops, bone- in, 1/2 thick
southwest Emeril's Original Essence
poblano peppers, minced
garlic clove, minced
2 tablespoons white wine or 2 tablespoons
1 (10 1/2 ounce) cans
cream poblano soup, campbell's
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Remove visible fat from chops & sprinkle with Emeril's seasoning.
- Heat olive oil in frying pan & quickly brown the chops on both sides.
- Remove meat to a baking dish & add onion & poblano to oil. Cook & stir till both soften, 3-4 minutes.
- Add minced garlic & cook for another 2 minutes.
- Pour in wine to deglaze the pan.
- Stir in soup & cilantro. Heat through.
- Pour sauce mixture over pork chops, cover tightly with foil & bake for 45 minutes.
- Before serving, garnish with additional cilantro sprigs, if desired.