light olive oil
Old Bay Seasoning
1 1/2 teaspoons
( works well with swordfish steaks too)
- Combine first 5 ingredients in shallow dish or self-closing plastic bag. (I prefer to use a shallow dish so that the honey doesn't stick in one place -- easier to mix I think -- ).
- Add tuna steaks; turn to coat. Refrigerate 20 minutes. Turn occasionally.
- Grill or broil 8 to 10 minutes per inch of thickness (or until fish flakes easily with a fork.)
- NOTE: Baste 1 or 2 times with leftover marinade during cooking.
- Discard leftover marinade.