garlic clove, minced
2 (26 ounce) jars
four cheese pasta sauce
mozzarella cheese, shredded
1 (15 ounce) cans
2 (25 ounce) packages
frozen beef ravioli
fresh parsley, chopped
- Spray crock pot with Pam.
- In a large skillet heat oil over medium heat, add onion and garlic and cook for 4 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Stir in pasta sauce, tomato sauce and Italian seasoning.
- Place 1 cup of sauce in crock pot.
- Add 1 package of the ravioli, top with 1 cup of the cheese.
- Top with remaining package of ravioli and 1 cup cheese.
- Pour remaining sauce over the top.
- Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours.
- Sprinkle with parsley before serving.
- Makes 10 (1 1/2 cup) servings.
- For OAMC this recipe is good frozen. I put them into sealable freezer bags and reheated in bag and all in boiling water.