1 1/4 cups
1 (3 ounce) packages
1 1/2 cups
heavy whipping cream
strawberries, slightly crushed
- In medium bowl, mix all crust ingredients. Press mixture firmly against bottom and side of 9-inch glass pie plate.
- In large bowl, pour boiling water on gelatin; stir until gelatin is dissolved.
- Stir in lime peel and lime juice. Refrigerate 1 hour or until very thick but not set.
- Beat gelatin mixture with electric mixer on high speed about 4 minutes or until thick and fluffy; set aside.
- In chilled large bowl, beat whipping cream and powdered sugar on high speed until stiff peaks form.
- Fold whipped cream and crushed strawberries into gelatin mixture.
- Pour into crust.
- Refrigerate about 8 hours or until set.