1 (18 ounce) packages
Oreo cookies, divided, crushed
( save 3/4 cup)
1/2-1 cup butter or 1/2-1 cup
Cool Whip, divided
1 (3 1/2 ounce) boxes
instant chocolate pudding mix
( 3.4 ounce)
1 (14 ounce) cans
eagle brand sweetened condensed milk
- Pour crushed cookies in 9x13 glass dish.
- Melt butter, pour over cookies.
- Mix 1/2 of the cool whip, cream cheese and powdered sugar, spread on top.
- Mix pudding with milk and sweetened condensed milk; beat until thick, spread on top.
- Spread on other 8 oz Cool Whip.
- Sprinkle with leftover cookies.
- Refrigerate over night.