prepared graham cracker crust
1 (20 ounce) cans
crushed pineapple, drained with syrup reserved
- In a medium saucepan over low heat stir marshmallows and 1/2 cup of reserved pineapple syrup constantly until marshmallows are melted.
- Chill until thickened.
- In chilled bowl, beat whipping cream until stiff.
- Fold in marshmallow mixture until well blended.
- Add all but 1/2 cup crushed pineapple, along with vanilla and salt.
- Pour into prepared crust and garnish with remaining crushed pineapple.
- Chill for at least 2 hours before serving.