1 1/2 cups
1 1/4 teaspoons
egg whites, slightly beaten
banana, ripe, mashed
3/4 cup sugar or 3/4 cup
Splenda sugar substitute
nonstick cooking spray
- In a medium mixing bowl stir together flour, baking powder,baking soda, cinnamon, and salt,set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl stir together egg whites, banana, sugar, and oil; Stir flour mixture into banana mixture until JUST moistened.
- Spray a 8x4x2-inch loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray; Spread batter in prepared pan.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven 45 to 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted near middle comes out clean.
- Cool bread in the pan for 10 minutes; remove from pan and cool throughly on a wire rack; for eaiser slicing, wrap the bread in plastic wrap and store overnight.
- Make ahead directions; cool completely, wrap in release foil, then seal in a plastic bag, freeze for up to 3 months.