cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed
1/4 cup butter or 1/4 cup
1 (4 ounce) packages
instant chocolate pudding mix
vanilla ice cream, softened
( NOT melted)
- In a bowl, combine the cookie crumbs and melted butter; mix well.
- Press into a greased 9-in pie plate.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the milk and pudding mix on low speed for 2 minutes.
- Fold in ice cream.
- Spoon into the prepared crust.
- Cover and freeze for 4 hours or til firm.
- Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before serving.
- If desired, garnish with whipped topping.