dry french breadcrumbs
garlic cloves, minced
chicken, with skin
- Mix the dry ingredients together in a 1-quart mixing bowl and set aside.
- In a 1-quart sauce pan, heat butter and garlic over low heat until butter melts. Remove from heat.
- Coat chicken pieces with the butter mixture then thoroughly coat with dry mixture.
- Put chicken on an ungreased cookie sheet, skin side up.
- Mix together the remaining dry ingredients and the butter mixture together. Sprinkle over the chicken.
- Bake at 350° for 1 hour. For crispier chicken cook an additional 15 minutes.