2 1/2 cups
dark brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, soda and salt; set aside.
- In a large bowl, blend sugars with a mixer. Add butter and mix.
- Add eggs and vanilla. Mix until light and fluffy.
- Add flour mixture and blend just until combined. Do not overmix.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls.
- Roll in combination of remaining sugar and cinnamon.
- Place 2-inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes.
- Remove immediately from pan and cool.