1 1/2 teaspoons
dried thyme leaves
fresh ground pepper
1 1/4 lbs
large shrimp, peeled and deveined
fresh lime juice
- Prepare grill for hot fire.
- Spray a grill basket with nonstick spray.
- Combine the paprika, thyme, salt, pepper, and cayenne in a medium bowl. Add shrimp and toss to coat.
- To make the salsa, combine the papaya, scallions, and lime juice in a bowl. Set aside.
- Place the shrimp in the grill basket and place basket onto grill rack.
- Grill shrimp until just opaque in center, 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Serve with salsa.
- 3 POints per serving (1/4 of the shrimp and 1/2 cup salsa).