1 (8 inch)
prebaked prepared pizza crust
( like Boboli)
yellow tomatoes, thinly sliced
1/2 cup thinly sliced assorted wild mushrooms, such as baby portobello, oyster, and or 1/2 cup
red onion, thinly sliced
cooked spicy low-fat chicken sausage
( crumbled out of casing)
past-skim mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced
fresh basil leaf
- Spray the grill rack with nonstick spray and set to medium-high fire.
- Place the crust on a pizza paddle or rimless baking sheet.
- Layer with the tomato slices, mushrooms, onions, chicken sausage, and mozzarella.
- Using the paddle or baking sheet, slide the pizza onto the grill, away from the heat source.
- Cover and cook, rotating the pizza a half turn after 8 minutes, until it is hot and cheese is melted.
- Garnish with basil before serving.
- 4 Points per serving (1/2 pizza).