4 cups fruit or 1 cup chopped pineapple or 1 cup chopped seedless watermelon or 1 cup chopped strawberries or 1 cup chopped mangoes or 1 cup chopped peaches or 1 cup
orange juice, to taste
sugar, to taste
- Cover cookie sheets with plastic wrap and lay all chopped fruit on top in a single layer.
- Freeze until firm and icy, about 2 hours.
- Place one type of fruit in a food processor and process until grainy.
- Add orange juice and sugar to taste and process until smooth.
- Return to freezer until ready to serve, repeat with remaining fruit pieces.
- Arrange in chilled bowls and serve immediately.