garlic cloves, minced
fresh ginger, chopped
boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
dark soy sauce
green onions, minced
( one bunch)
hot peppers, diced
( I used jalapenos)
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a jar and shake vigorously. Store in fridge until ready.
- Mix chicken with 1/4 cup dark soy sauce. Stir in egg.
- Add cornstarch and mix chicken until coated.
- Deep fry in hot oil until golden brown.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Place a small amount of oil in wok and heat to very hot.
- Add onions and peppers and stir fry 30 seconds.
- Stir in sauce mixture (shake again first).
- Cook until thick. If it gets too thick, add some water until desired consistency.
- Add chicken and cook until hot and bubbly.
- Serve over hot rice.