1 (15 ounce) cans
unseasoned black beans, drained and rinsed
1 1/2 cups
Splenda sugar substitute
unsweetened cocoa powder
( or 2 TBS unsweetened applesauce for Phase 2)
non-fat powdered milk
low-fat ricotta cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix all ingredients in a food processor or blender until smooth-you will have to scrap down the sides a few times to make sure it is evenly blended.
- Pour into an 8x8-inch pan sprayed with non stick cooking spray.
- Bake at 350°F for 30-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Sprinkle additional cocoa powder on top if desired.
- Cover with saran wrap to keep fresh or freeze in individual pieces and defrost in the microwave whenever those munchies set in!