( reduced to 2 tablespoons)
1/4 cup sugar or 1/4 cup
Splenda Sugar Blend for Baking
fresh strawberries, rinsed, drained and halved
fresh blueberries, rinsed and drained
12 -16 ounces
Cool Whip Lite
- Over medium heat, bring 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar to simmer until reduced to thin syrup consistency(about 15 minutes). It should coat the back of a spoon.
- Remove reduction from heat to cool.
- In a large bowl gently mix fruit, careful not to smash raspberries.
- Add 2 tablespoons of the cooled vinegar reduction and sugar to fruit.
- Stir to coat, again careful not to smash berries.
- Cover and place in refrigerator for 30 - 45 minutes.
- May be served plain in small bowl or with a dollop of Cool Whip, or as a topping spooned over plain cake or ice cream.