1 (1 ounce) package
eggs, lightly beaten
1 1/2 cups
brown sugar, packed
2 1/2 teaspoons
- to prepare the rolls.dissolve yeast in warm milk in large bowl.
- add the sugar, margarine, salt, eggs, and flour.mix well.
- knead dough into large ball.
- using your hands dusted lightly with flour.
- put in bowl, cover and let rise in warm place about 1 hour or doubled.
- Roll the dough out on lightly floured surface.
- roll the dough flat.
- about 21" long and 16" wide.
- preheat oven to 400°F.
- combine filling ingredients and spread over dough.
- roll up from long side.
- cut with dental floss and place 6 at a time in lightly greased pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes or lightly browned.
- combine icing ingredients and coat each roll while still a little warm.