1 (8 ounce) packages
cream cheese, softened
1 (3 1/2 ounce) packages
lemon flavor instant pudding and pie filling
( 4 serving-size)
grated lemon peel
thawed Cool Whip, divided
1 (6 ounce)
graham cracker pie crusts
- Beat cream cheese, dry pudding mix, milk and lemon peel in large bowl until well blended.
- Gently stir in 1 cup of Cool Whip.
- Spoon into crust.
- Top with remaining 1 cup Cool Whip.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm.
- Top with raspberries (or berry of choice) just before serving. Store leftover pie in refrigerator.