1 (16 ounce) boxes
mochiko sweet rice flour
2 -2 1/2 cups
1 (12 ounce) cans
1 (14 ounce) cans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 13x9x2" pan.
- In a large bowl, sift together mochiko flour, sugar, baking powder, and cinnamon if using, and mix well.
- In a medium bowl, combine evaporated milk, coconut milk, eggs, and vanilla, and mix well.
- Make a well in the dry ingredient and incorporate the liquid ingredients.
- Stir in melted butter.
- Pour into pan, and tap pan to settle batter.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes until golden brown.
- Cool at least 2 hours before cutting.