( medium or firm)
sweet and spicy light french salad dressing, plus
sweet and spicy light french salad dressing
onions, very finely chopped
- Cut tofu into slices 1 inch thick.
- Place slices between 2 baking sheets.
- Top them with something heavy, such as 8 1-lb cans of food or a pile of cookbooks, propping up one end so the water can drain into the lower end of the pan.
- This will squeeze the water out and compress the tofu.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly spray a 6x10-inch shallow baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cut pressed tofu into 1-inch cubes.
- Place in prepared pan.
- Combine remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Spoon over tofu cubes.
- Bake, uncovered, 45 minutes.
- Place pan under broiler and broil 2 to 3 minutes, until crisp and bubbly.