Bisquick baking mix
1 (3 ounce) packages
cream cheese, softened
- Heat oven to 450°F
- Mix baking mix, orange peel and orange juice till soft dough forms; beat vigorously 30 seconds.
- Turn dough onto surface generously dusted with baking mix; roll in baking mix to coat.
- Shape into ball; knead 10 times.
- Roll 1/2 inch thick.
- Cut with 2 1/2 inch cutter dipped in mix.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Mix cream cheese and marmalade.
- Spoon 1 tsp onto center of each circle; srpinkle with sugar.
- Bake 8-10 minutes till brown.