cooked chicken, diced
spaghetti sauce, bottled or homemade
1 1/2 cups
( save 1/2 cup for bottom of dish)
taco seasoning mix
small curd cottage cheese, drained
8 flour tortillas or 8
colby-monterey jack cheese, shredded
stuffed green olive, chopped
- In saucepan over medium heat, combine spaghetti sauce and 1 cup of Picante sauce,.
- seasoning mix, cook for 10 minutes.
- Spread ½ cup Picante sauce in bottom of deep 8 X 12” baking dish.
- Layer tortillas, chicken, sauce mix, cottage cheese, and olives, in that.
- Top with cheese and olives.
- Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted and casserole is bubbly.
- Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.