grated parmesan cheese
ground black pepper
- Peel potatoes and cut into 1 inch cubes (can be cut smaller if you have little ones).
- Place potatoes in a large resealable plastic bag.
- Combine Parmesan cheese, salt, garlic powder, paprika and pepper; add to potatoes.
- Seal the plastic bag and carefully shake to coat the potatoes with the spice mixture.
- Coat a 15 x 10 inch pan with a thin coating of vegetable oil (do not use a vegetable oil spray).
- Spread potatoes evenly in a single layer in the pan.
- Bake uncovered at 375 degrees for 40 - 50 minutes until potatoes are tender.