( I always use Eckrich Skinless Smoked Sausage)
1 (14 1/2 ounce) cans
del monte diced tomatoes
1 (29 ounce) cans
del monte cut green beans with new potatoes, drained
1 -2 teaspoon
hot pepper sauce
( to taste)
1 1/2 cups
shredded monterey jack cheese
- Slice sausage into 1/2-inch slices.
- Cook sausage and onion in oil in skillet until onion is tender, turning sausage once to brown on both sides.
- Add undrained tomatoes.
- Cook over medium-high heat until slightly thickened.
- Stir in green beans and potatoes and heat for 3 minutes.
- Stir in hot pepper sauce (I use Frank's).
- Sprinkle with cheese and heat until cheese is melted.
- Serve over rice with additional hot pepper sauce, if desired.