pecans, finely chopped
cream cheese, softened
Cool Whip, divided
1 (6 ounce) packages instant vanilla or 1 (6 ounce) packages
banana instant pudding
- Combine flour, butter and pecans. Press into the bottom and up the sides of a greased 9 inch pie plate.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 25 minutes. Cool.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar together. Fold in 1 cup Cool Whip. Spread over crust.
- Slice bananas and arrange on top of cream cheese.
- Whisk pudding mix and milk.
- Mix in remaining Cool Whip.
- Spread on top of bananas.