nonstick cooking spray
chocolate graham cracker crumbs
2 (8 ounce) packages
light cream cheese, softened
1 (8 ounce) packages
fat free cream cheese, softened
1 (14 ounce) cans
sweetened condensed milk
semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
1 1/2 teaspoons
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Spray bottom of 9-inch springform pan with cooking spray.
- Combine crumbs and sugar; sprinkle evenly over bottom of pan.
- In mixer bowl, beat cheese until fluffy. Mix in cocoa and flour. Add sweetened condensed milk, egg whites, egg, chips and vanilla; mix well.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 45-50 minutes or until center is set.
- Cool. Chill. Garnish as desired. Refrigerate leftovers.