yellow cake mix
instant chocolate pudding mix
strong black coffee
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease bundt pan, then dust with the 1 tablespoon of cocoa (shake off excess).
- Blend cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, oil, coffee and liquer; beat with electric mixer.
- Pour into bundt pan.
- Bake 50 minutes.
- Cool 5 minutes in pan; invert onto plate.
- Make glaze by mixing coffee liqueur and powdered sugar.
- With a toothpick, pierce top of cake.
- Drizzle glaze over cake. Let set a few minutes until glaze hardens somewhat.