lean ground beef
garlic clove, minced
onions, roughly chopped
korma curry paste
salt and pepper
evaporated low-fat milk
( to garnish)
- Combine beef, garlic, ginger, chilli, garam masala, half the onion, and 1 tablespoon curry paste.
- Season with salt and pepper, then form into walnut-sized balls.
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan over medium heat, add kofta balls and cook in batches until lightly browned.
- Transfer to a plate.
- Add remaining onion to pan and cook over very low heat until soft and lightly golden.
- Add remaining curry paste, stock and tomatoes and cook over medium heat, stirring for 5 minutes.
- Add milk and lemon juice.
- Return kofta to the pan and simmer over low heat for 15 minutes.
- Add peas and cook for 2 minutes.
- Serve with rice and garnish with coriander.