18 1/4 ounces
blueberry muffin mix
lemon, rind of, grated
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Grease and flour 8 1/2" x 4 1/2"x 2" loaf pan.set aside.
- Rinse blueberries from mix with cold water and drain.set aside.
- FOR BREAD:.
- Combine muffin mix and poppy seed in medium bowl.
- Break up any lumps.
- Add eggs and water.Stir until moistened -- about 50 strokes.
- Fold in blueberries and lemon peel.
- Pour into pan --
- Sprinkle with contents of topping mix from package.
- Bake at 350*.for 1 hour or until toothpick insered in center comes out clean.
- cool in pan on wire rack 10 minutes.
- Loosen loaf from pan -- Invert onto cooling rack --
- Turn right-side up.Cool completely.
- FOR DRIZZLE:.
- Combine powdered sugar and lemon juice in small bowl --
- Stir until smooth --
- Drizzle over loaf.