fresh strawberries, hulled and chopped
fresh lemon juice
heavy whipping cream
- Combine strawberries, lemon juice, and 1/4 cup sugar in a mixing bowl, set aside in fridge for 1 hour.
- In large mixing bowl beat eggs until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes.
- Gradually add 3/4 cups sugar, mixing well. Stir in milk and vanilla and mix well.
- Add strawberries with juice and mix well.
- Gently stir in whipping cream just until combined.
- Pour into ice cream maker and follow manufacturer's instructions.
- I use a Donvier ice cream maker that doesn't require ice or salt and it works great!